
|
Hi semuaaaaaa! Travel this I hope you enjoy reading every single thing in my blog ;) No harsh words Go to the Links and do follow them Reverse
| Birthday Present
03 August 2012 | Friday, August 03, 2012 | 0 panda
Hi assalammualaikum everyone. Today is my birthday! Alhamdulillah i've turn to 17th year old girl today. I'm getting old.... Ops! Hahaha. So, the first person who wished me was my beloved family. They called me last night, and together, they sang a few birthday songs for me. I was touched. Rasa macam nak balik rumah je malam tu. Haha tapi, nak buat macam mana kan? So.... I just listened to what they said and the 'precious' advices. At school, macam biasa, my friends datang and wish.. And......nyanyi lagu birthday! Malunya! :3 hahaha okay gedik. Terharu sangat bila diorang bg hadiah. Cewahhhhhh! Haha. Thanks to my classmates and to my ex-classmates from 3sd'10. And others. Senang cerita. SEMUA sekali lah! Haha thank you so much uollssssss! Appreciate sgt apa yang korang bagi harini. Love yaaaa muah! :* Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
|